The onepilot.co website is published by Onepilot, SAS with a capital of 1 933,73 €
Its head office is located at 5 rue Lallier - 75009 Paris and it is registered with the RCS Paris under the number SIREN 889 956 124
Director of publication
M. Pierre LATSCHA
This site is hosted by:
The company Webflow, established at 84 bis Avenue de Fontainebleau, 94270 Le Kremlin Bicêtre and registered with the RCS of Créteil under the number SIREN 882 001 472
Onepilot ("Onepilot", "We" or "Us") publishes and offers a website (the "Site") and a solution for outsourcing customer support (the "Solution"). Onepilot is a SAS with a share capital of 1,933.73 euros, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 889 956 124, whose registered office is located at 5 rue Lallier, 75009 Paris.
Our Site and Solution collect and process certain personal data from our visitors, customers, end users and prospects ("Visitors", "Customers", "Prospects" and collectively "Users").
For Onepilot, the security of Users' personal data is a priority. This document details the way in which Onepilot collects and processes this data and informs Users of the measures taken to ensure their protection in accordance with the provisions of Law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended and the General Regulation, EU 2016/679, on data protection ("GDPR").
Identity of the controller
When browsing the Site
When Users browse the Site, Onepilot is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data.
When using the Solution
When our Clients use the Solution, we process, on their behalf, personal data belonging to them or their staff and end users.
Our Clients are responsible for the processing of this data. They are therefore solely responsible for complying with their legal and regulatory obligations in the context of the data processing that they carry out themselves, with their own resources and for their own needs.
Onepilot, as a service provider, acts as a processor. As such, we undertake to comply with all the obligations incumbent on subcontractors, in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR.
Processing of personal data
Legal basis for processing
Onepilot may process personal data relating to Users if any of the following conditions apply:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
- The provision of personal data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User or for any pre-contractual obligation of the User;
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which Onepilot is subject;
- The processing is related to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Onepilot;
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Onepilot or by a third party.
3.2. Description of the treatment
Category of personal data processed
Purpose of the processing
Identification data (surname, first name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, etc.)
Provision of the Solution in accordance with the service contract
Contract signed between the Customer and Onepilot ;
Consent for marketing communications.
Financial data (bank details, billing address, etc.)
Commercial relationship management: carry out operations relating to customer management concerning contracts, orders, deliveries, loyalty programmes, follow-up of the relationship with customers.
Exchange data with Agents (information on end-users, ...)
Invoicing and collection: managing invoicing, unpaid bills and collection procedures.
Litigation: to manage possible litigation related to the use of our products and solutions.
Commercial and marketing actions: building a file of registered members, sending newsletters.
Category of personal data processed
Purpose of the processing
Identification data (surname, first name, e-mail address, company, job held, etc.)
Demos and marketing communications.
Consent: by filling in the "Demo" form, the prospect expressly authorised Onepilot to contact him/her;
Our legitimate interest in finding new customers and partners.
Duration of storage of personal data
4.1. Concerning customers' personal data
The personal data of our customers will not be kept beyond the period strictly necessary for the management of our contractual and commercial relationship with them.
However, the data that enables us to establish proof of a right or a contract, or that must be kept in order to comply with a legal obligation, will be kept for the period provided for by the law in force.
As regards any prospecting operations aimed at customers, their data may be kept for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship.
4.2. Concerning the personal data of prospects
Personal data relating to a prospect, who is not a customer, may be kept for a period of three years from the date of collection or the last contact from the prospective customer.
At the end of this three-year period, we may contact the prospect again to find out whether he or she wishes to continue receiving commercial solicitations.
Concerning the management of the lists of opposition to receive prospecting:
The information enabling us to take into account the prospect's right to object is kept for a minimum of three years from the time the right to object is exercised.
4.3. Concerning audience measurement statistics
The information stored in the users' terminal or any other element used to identify the users and allowing their traceability or frequentation will not be kept beyond thirteen (13) months.
Recipients of the personal data collected
5.1. Our employees
At Onepilot, only our authorised employees will have access to our Users personal data.
5.2. Our agents and sub processors
We will share the personal data of our customers and their end users with our agents and any subcontractors.
We take care to work only with service providers who protect the personal data to which they have access and comply with applicable law.
Our agents and subcontractors only receive the information that is strictly necessary for the performance of their services. Under no circumstances are they authorised to use this personal data for any other purpose than that of the service in question.
In accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR, access to personal data by our agents and subcontractors is subject to a written agreement.
5.3. Legal compliance
In order to comply with our legal obligations, personal data may also be sent to public bodies, court officials, legal officers, auditing bodies (auditors in particular) and bodies responsible for debt collection.
Location of personal data and outsourcing
The personal data we process is stored by our cloud hosting provider, Digital Ocean, located in Germany.
In order to perform our duties, we may transfer some of Users personal data to sub processors located in the United Kingdom. The UK is considered by the European Commission to have an adequate level of protection.
Communications from Onepilot
Users may receive various communications from us, by email only. These communications concern in particular new products (news, new feature releases, etc.). Users will have the possibility to unsubscribe from these communications, directly via the link in the email or by contacting us at email@example.com. .
Transfer of personal data
We do not sell our users' personal data, whether collected on the Site or provided by Users while using the Solution.
We inform our users to take all useful precautions, appropriate organisational and technical measures to preserve the security of their personal data and in particular, to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
Access to personal data
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Users have the following rights:
- Withdrawal of their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data;
- Opposition to the processing of their personal data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if such processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent;
- Access to their data. Users have the right to be informed of all information held by Onepilot about them and to obtain a copy of the data being processed;
- Verification and rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their personal data and, if necessary, to request that it be updated or corrected;
- Limitation of the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to limit the processing of their data;
- Deletion of their data;
- Return or portability of their data. Users have the right to recover their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to transmit it to another controller. This provision applies provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is party or on pre-contractual obligations.
To exercise these rights or if Users have any questions about the processing of their data, they can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following address
- e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- postal address: 5 rue Lallier, 75009 Paris;
In the event of exercising one of these rights, Onepilot reserves the right to ask the user for information proving his/her identity or, in case of reasonable doubt, a photocopy of his/her identity card.
We remind users that they have the possibility of lodging a complaint with the CNIL if they feel, after having contacted us, that their rights have not been respected.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change this policy, in whole or in part, at any time. Such changes will be effective upon posting of the new policy. Users' use of the Site and the Solution after such changes become effective will constitute their acknowledgement and acceptance of the new policy.
Cookies are text files, often encrypted, stored in Users browser. They are created when a user's browser loads a particular website: the website sends information to the browser, which then creates a text file. Each time the user returns to the same site, the browser retrieves this file and sends it to the website's server.
At Onepilot, we use several types of cookies:
Technical cookies are used throughout Users browsing experience to facilitate and perform certain functions. A technical cookie may, for example, be used to remember the answers entered in a form or the user's preferences regarding the language or layout of a website, where such options are available.
We use technical cookies to provide our users with an optimal browsing experience. These cookies are stored in their browser for a period of thirteen (13) months.
- Advertising cookies are third-party cookies that may be created not only by the website on which the user is browsing, but also by other websites displaying advertisements, announcements, widgets or other elements on the page displayed. These cookies can be used to carry out targeted advertising, i.e. advertising determined according to the user's browsing habits.
We do not use advertising cookies. However, if we were to use them in the future, we would inform users in advance and they would have the opportunity to disable these cookies.
- Analytics cookies are third-party cookies that allow us to know the use and performance of our Site and our Solution so that we can improve its operation. These cookies may be deposited by Onepilot or third party service providers. We use Google Analytics which is a statistical tool for audience analysis. If our Users consent to its use, Google Analytics will generate a cookie allowing us to measure the number of visits to the Solution, the number of pages viewed and the activity of visitors. The retention period of this cookie is mentioned in article 4.3. of this Policy.
We remind Users that it is possible to refuse the deposit of third-party cookies by configuring their browser.However, such a refusal could prevent the proper functioning of the Solution.